SecuTec Genu Flex
Measure the Upper Circumference (A) 17cm above the knee; Measure the Lower Circumference (B) 15cm below the knee.
Adaptive stabilizing orthosis with range of motion limitation for complex knee injuries.
After ligament injuries, the SecuTec Genu® Flex reliably stabilizes and supports the knee joint. The orthosis relieves the strain on the ligaments, protects you from damaging movements and supports the healing process.
The SecuTec® Genu Flex offer reliable stabilization according to the 4-point principle by combining a semi-flexible frame construction and non-elastic straps. The orthosis offers the “flexibility” of a custom fit even during ongoing treatment, thanks to Flex- Links on the upper and lower frame that can be added or removed.
- Semi-flexible rigid plastic frame
- Offers the “flexibility” of a custom fit
- Lightweight, low profile design
- Semi-flexible frame design – Adapts to the leg anatomy during movement to ensure secure fit
- Custom fit – Flex-Links can be added or removed as therapy progresses
- Treatment-specific adjustment – By restricting flexion and extension or immobilizing the hinge joints
- Lightweight and low-profile design – ensures inconspicuous wear during everyday activities
- Soft microfiber cushioning – For excellent wearing comfort