The breathable MyoTrain orthopedic brace offers an enhanced alternative to taping for muscle injuries to the thigh and hamstrings, such as muscle fiber tears or pulls, myosclerosis or bruising. The special combination of knit, strap system and two different visco-elastic pressure cushions (pads), which can be added or removed as required, allows swelling to subside more quickly and accelerates the healing process.
- With an acute visco-elastic pad for immediate help
- Prevents repetitive injuries
- Easy to put on and take off
- Siliconized edge (inner) - Remains securely in position, even during movement
- Soft knit fabric - Breathable knit is comfortable to wear, gentle on your skin and keeps moisture away from the body.
- Velcro strapping - Lets you adjust the level of compression and put the brace on and take it off quickly and easily.
- Removable acute pad - Applies targeted gentle compression to the affected area. Wear the support with or without the pad.
- Pressure-reducing edges - Ensures an optimal - and comfortable - fit without constricting your movement.
Online sales coming soon for this product, to purchase now click Find a Retailer.