MalleoTrain S Open Heel
Online sales coming soon for this product, to purchase now click Find a Retailer.
After surgery or in the event of minor injury or continuous overloading, the ligament structures of the foot are weakened and require increased stability. The MalleoTrain® S open heel active support guides the foot with its 3-level strap system. It prevents lateral twisting and gives a feeling of security. The open heel area improves the feeling of contact with the ground during barefoot sports such as gymnastics, dancing or martial arts.
- Increased stability of the ankle on the move
- Better grip on the floor during sport
- Breathable Train Active Knit for high wearing comfort
- Reduced pressure at the edges - Prevents constriction
- Anatomically fitted - Naturally conforms to your body for gentle compression that keeps your ankle in place and improves circulation.
- Open heel - Improved feeling of contact with the ground and less slippage.
- Figure 8 strap - Stabilizes better than a tape bandage and is gentler on the skin.
- Knit fabric - Breathable material wicks sweat away from your body and is machine washable in the gentle cycle, which helps maintain its elasticity and original fit.