MalleoTrain® S Open Heel
After surgery or in the event of minor injury or continuous overloading, the ligament structures of the foot are weakened and require increased stability. The MalleoTrain S open heel active support guides the foot with its 3-level strap system. It prevents lateral twisting and gives a feeling of security. The open heel area improves the feeling of contact with the ground during barefoot sports such as gymnastics, dancing or martial arts.
- Increased stability of the ankle on the move
- Better grip on the floor during sport
- Breathable Train Active Knit for high wearing comfort
- Reduced pressure at the edges - Prevents constriction
- Anatomically fitted - Naturally conforms to your body for gentle compression that keeps your ankle in place and improves circulation.
- Open heel - Improved feeling of contact with the ground and less slippage.
- Figure 8 strap - Stabilizes better than a tape bandage and is gentler on the skin.
- Knit fabric - Breathable material wicks sweat away from your body and is machine washable in the gentle cycle, which helps maintain its elasticity and original fit.
Online sales coming soon for this product, to purchase now click Find a Retailer.