MalleoLoc L3 Ankle Brace
- Stabilizes at the outside of the ankle after injuries and in the event of ligament weakness
- Combines shell, straps and support for adjustable stabilization
- Ensures secure support in the shoe during everyday activities Slim fit for sports and business shoes
Important Saudi Arabia Information
Unfortunately, we can not ship this product to our Saudi Arabia customers, in which case please contact:
RAWAFED HEALTH INTERNATIONAL CO - Mr. Husam Bayer
Phone: +966 11 4617025
Mobile: +966 504124198
MALLEOLOC® L3 – SLIM FIT ORTHOSIS FOR MULTI-STAGE TREATMENT OF THE ANKLE
During everyday movements and minor sporting activities, the MalleoLoc L3 protects the unstable ankle and prevents recurring sprains. Its special feature: the orthosis can be adjusted in its protective function, meaning it can supplement multi-stage treatment or support patients with chronic conditions who sometimes need more, sometimes less stabilization. Since its plastic shell is positioned exclusively on the side of the lateral malleolus (side of the ankle facing away from the body), it is particularly slim. Therefore, the orthosis fits in narrow shoes.
THREE STABILIZING ELEMENTS – THREE TREATMENT SOLUTIONS
The MalleoLoc L3 combines a one-sided stabilizing shell and straps with muscle-activating compression support. The anatomically shaped L shell is positioned on the lower leg above the support, sitting in front of the lateral malleolus, and extending slightly across the instep. It is fastened at the lower leg and the foot using two non-elastic Velcro straps. This means the orthosis protects the ankle from incorrect movements which may cause recurring sprains. The foot’s natural heel-to-toe movement is supported. If the need for stabilization reduces, the shell can be removed first, and the lower strap can be attached to the support. The strap provides additional protection against spraining. Without a strap, the support offers indirect stabilization due to its massage effect during movement. In addition, reducing swelling activates the muscles and contributes to better coordination.
SLIM FIT FOR DAILY USE
The MalleoLoc L3 must be worn in shoes to stabilize the ankle. The integrated support and the shell fitted on one side are anatomically shaped. Together, they are so slim that the orthosis fits in sport's shoes and even business shoes.
- Conservative treatment of ankle sprains and ligament ruptures
- Acute and chronic capsular ligament instabilities
- Prevention of chronic ligament instability
- Inflammatory and degenerative functional impairments
MEASUREMENT AND PRODUCT RANGE
All Train active supports can be washed separately in the washing machine at 30 ° C with liquid detergent. Please note the following information:
- In the case of products with Velcro straps, these should be removed if possible or firmly attached to the designated place.
- If possible, pads or splints should also be removed before washing.
It is recommended to use a laundry net (spin cycle: maximum 500 revolutions per minute). Dry your Train active support in the air and not in the dryer, otherwise, the knitted fabric may be impaired.
Please wash your Train active support regularly so that the compression of the knitted fabric is retained.