Online sales coming soon for this product, to purchase now click Find a Retailer.
For shoulder pain caused by osteoarthritis, or following surgery (postoperative) or injury (posttraumatic) to the shoulder joint, the OmoTrain stabilizes the shoulder joint in a centered position for improved joint guidance. The shoulder muscles are activated and the joint benefits from improved stability. If required, an additional pressure cushion (pad) can produce a local massage effect on the soft tissues of the shoulder.
- Alleviates pain
- Can be worn on the left or the right
- Breathable material
- Soft knit fabric - Breathable knit is comfortable to wear, gentle on your skin and keeps moisture away from the body. It is machine washable in the gentle cycle.
- Viscoelastic soft pad - Massaging nubs reduce swelling and relieve pain in the soft tissue.
- High elasticity - Makes it easy to put the shoulder support on and take it off.
- Strap system - Secures the brace to your body and centers the shoulder for stability and pain relief.
- Pressure-reduced edges - Less compression at the edges for an optimal and comfortable fit that improves circulation.
- The special chest-free wearing system - leaves the chest area free and does not restrict breathing, ensuring excellent wearing comfort