Lumbago, sacroiliac joint dysfunction (SIJD): there are many names for pain in the lower back. LumboTrain® orthopedic braces can help. The triangular friction pad in the support provides a stimulating massage effect to the muscles of the lower back with every movement to help to reduce tension in the lumbar region and relieve pain.
- Supports and massages the muscles of the lower back
- For treating pain and tension
- Comfortable, breathable knitted fabric
- Pressure-reduced edge - Ensures a comfortable fit without constriction.
- No rigid parts - Does not cause the back or stomach muscles to weaken like rigid braces do. Soft, yet firm support provides stability but also allows full range of motion.
- Fastenings and hand-straps - Adjustable and easy to put on and take off, even for people with arthritis.
- Soft knit fabric - Breathable materials keep moisture away from the body, exerts even pressure and adapts to your body shape.
- Three-dimensional Train - Active knit relieves and - gently straightens the lumbar spine
- Triangle cushion pad - Supports the back during movements, provides a massaging effect and relieves pain.
This variant is currently sold out