The GenuTrain S orthopedic brace with lateral joint splints supports the knee joint for indications of slight instability, arthritis or osteoarthritis of the knee. An integral, ring-shaped pressure cushion (pad) surrounds the kneecap, while the interplay of the knit and the pad provides intermittent compression massage, thereby activating the musculature and stimulating the healing process. The combination of joint bars and a strap system in the GenuTrain S provides added passive support for the knee.
- Stabilizes the knee joint and activates the muscles
- Breathable Train Knit for high wearing comfort
- Anatomically contoured bars for secure support
- Three-dimensional fabric - Automatically conforms to the body’s natural shape for ideal fit and optimal joint stabilization.
- Adjustable straps - Lets you control the amount of pressure, for a better fit and just the right amount of support.
- Joint sidebars - Straps connect directly to sidebars for superior stability in the knee and surrounding area.
- Viscoelastic pads - with a massage effect during movement
- Soft knit fabric - Breathable knit is comfortable to wear and keeps moisture away from the body.
- Reduced pressure at the edges - prevents constriction
Online sales coming soon for this product, to purchase now click Find a Retailer.