3-Ply Disposable Face Mask - 50 Pieces / 1 Box
Non-woven Multi-layer Design Spunbond + Melt- blown + Spun-bond
Unique material for maximum fluid resistance/ protection against body fluids
Ultra-Sonic Weld ensures strongest constructed mask, eliminates holes and defects
Adjustable Nose Piece for better fit
Flammability class I
Bacterial Filtration Efficiency: 99.7%
Particle Filtration Efficiency: 98.5%
Particle size: 0.1 μm
Steps to putting on a face mask
- Before putting on the mask, wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water, or rub your hands together thoroughly with alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Check for defects in the face mask, such as tears or broken loops.
- Position the colored side of the mask outward.
- If present, make sure the metallic strip is at the top of the mask and positioned against the bridge of your nose.
- If the mask has:
- Ear loops: Hold the mask by both ear loops and place one loop over each ear.
- Ties: Hold the mask by the upper strings. Tie the upper strings in a secure bow near the crown of your head. Tie the bottom strings securely in a bow near the nape of your neck.
- Dual elastic bands: Pull the top band over your head and position it against the crown of your head. Pull the bottom band over your head and position it against the nape of your neck.
- Mold the bendable metallic upper strip to the shape of your nose by pinching and pressing down on it with your fingers.
- Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin.
- Be sure the mask fits snugly.
- Don’t touch the mask once in position.
If the mask gets soiled or damp, replace it with a new one.
For more information on how you can protect yourself and others, visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/prevention.html
Online sales coming soon for this product, to purchase now click Find a Retailer.