The SacroLoc® orthosis can provide the correct support for the sacroiliac joint syndrome (SI joint syndrome) and pain. It stabilizes and relieves pressure on the pelvis and symphysis and, with its two-part visco-elastic cushion (pad), massages the sacroiliac joints. This stimulates circulation, thus helping the healing process.
- Stabilizes and relieves pressure
- Specifically targets the sacroiliac joints
- Can be individually adjusted with tensioning straps
- Provides targeted pain relief using two friction pads on the sacroiliac joints which can be positioned precisely
- Perfect fit during movement thanks to elastic mesh material and anatomical shape
- Provides immediate relief for the pelvis and sacroiliac joints as a result of circular compression using individually adjustable tensioning straps
- Easy to put on thanks to practical Velcro fastening with wide finger loops
- Exceptional level of wearing comfort, even when sitting down thanks to breathable mesh materials and low-profile fastening with soft edges
Online sales coming soon for this product, to purchase now click Find a Retailer.