Online sales coming soon for this product, to purchase now click Find a Retailer.
If your knee feels weak, is swollen or painful, the GenuTrain knee brace can help you. It relieves pain, stabilizes the joint and helps to achieve faster mobilization. The GenuTrain is the original functional knee brace and has undergone continuous further development since it was launched onto the market in 1981. The new generation with the Omega pad, a new functional cushion around the kneecap, is once again setting new standards. Further improvements have been made to the brace, with the result that it is now better than ever at relieving pain and stabilizing the joint.
- Pain relief
- Secure hold for the knee joint
- Pressure relief for the kneecap and reduction in pain at the meniscus
- Anatomical fit and integrated donning aid
- Spiral stays - Located on the sides of the brace, the stays ensure the support fits snugly and retains its shape.
- Cushioning - Extra-soft in the hollow of the knee for maximum comfort and flexibility.
- Knit fabric - Breathable knit is comfortable to wear and keeps moisture away from the body. The brace is machine washable in the gentle cycle, which helps maintain its elasticity and original fit.
- Viscoelastic Omega pad - Surrounds and cushions the kneecap to relieve pain in the knee and connective tissue.
- Meniscus wings - Relieve pain
- Soft “Hoffa” pads below kneecap - Exerts light support to relieve pressure on common pain spots.