Online sales coming soon for this product, to purchase now click Find a Retailer.
In cases of tenosynovitis (inflammation of the tendon in the wrist), arthritis of the wrist or following injury, ManuTrain® takes the strain off your wrist and provide pain relief. To do this, the flexible Train® knitted fabric compressive inserts incorporated in it, taking pressure off nerves and blood vessels and relieving pain. An inner stay and an elastic strap stabilize the wrist, reducing irritation.
- Helps to relieve pain
- Relieves strain and stabilizes during movement
- Individually adjustable stabilization
- Seamless knit between thumb and index finger - Enables you to grip objects without irritation
- Breathable materials - Optimal wearing comfort
- Three-dimensional knit - Constructed to conform to the natural shape of the wrist, so it is still mobile, but gets the stability it needs.
- Support pads - Relieve the pressure on nerves and blood vessels to reduce pain and swelling.
- Additional Velcro® strap - Supports the stabilizing effect of the inner hand stay while letting you control the amount of compression.
- Adaptable stay - Can be added for a greater stabilizing effect.
- Reduced pressure at the edges - Prevents constriction