GenuTrain P3 relieves pain caused by misalignment of the kneecap (patellar lateralization), femoropatellar pain syndrome (anterior knee pain) or pain associated with patellar tip syndrome. The orthopedic brace, with its two integral pressure cushions (pads) and a corrective strap, stabilizes the position of the kneecap and activates the musculature, thereby accelerating the healing process.
- Secure kneecap guidance
- Relieves knee pain
- Breathable Train Knit for high wearing comfort
- Muscle-relaxing pad - Reduces sideways pulling of the kneecap to further reduce pain and relax the muscles with soothing massage.
- Corrective guide - Stops your kneecap from drifting outward to relieve discomfort and help healing without loss of mobility.
- Patella cover - Counteracts the tilting of the patella
- Corrective strap - can be individually adjusted for optimal kneecap control
- Pad wing - Proximal extension as far as the vastus medialis muscle, improved proprioception
- Ring-shaped soft pad - Surrounds the kneecap to center it for stability.
- Wedge-shaped Hoffa soft pads - Two pressure points on the pad relieve strain on the area below the knee, which frequently causes pain.
Online sales coming soon for this product, to purchase now click Find a Retailer.