Online sales coming soon for this product, to purchase now click Find a Retailer.
After an operation or in the event of slight sprains or repeated overloading, the ligaments of the foot are often weakened and require increased stabilization, which is provided by MalleoTrain S. The orthopedic brace with individually adjustable strap system gives your ankle reliable support even whilst in motion and protects against the lateral twisting of the foot.
- Increased stability of the ankle on the move
- Breathable Train Active Knit for high wearing comfort
- Protection against lateral twisting
- Reduced pressure at the edges - Prevents constriction
- Anatomically fitted - Naturally conforms to your body for gentle compression that keeps your ankle in place and improves circulation.
- Easy on, easy off - Includes aid which makes the support easy to put on and take it off - even for people with arthritis.
- Figure 8 strapping - Fastened around the foot in a figure-8 pattern, the straps secure the ankle, mid-foot and back of foot.
- Soft knit fabric - Breathable knit is comfortable to wear, gentle on your skin and keeps moisture away from the body.